We are a diverse business and even small companies like us have a responsibility to work towards a more equitable and representative society. We are incredibly passionate about fostering an inclusive workplace environment that both promotes and values diversity.
2023 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Focus Areas:
– Ensure that all our future hiring’s have 50% diverse candidates
– Implement bi-monthly DE&I trainings required for all employees
– Increase the support of local community outreach initiatives working with the chambers of commerce network (Middlesex County, NJ)
– Continue supporting DE&I Associations (DA4S, WBENC, DISABILITY:IN)
– Support State University and Community Colleges DE&I initiatives (Rutgers and Raritan Valley College Community)
– Develop community outreeach initiatives in the hub-zone of New Brunswick, NJ.
As an events company, we know what it takes to make meetings accessible and enjoyable for all. As our society evolves and progresses, we make sure not to fall behind. Our meetings are always tailored to the needs of our clients and our commitments to diversity are proactive, rather than reactionary.
Doc events fights for equity, but we don’t believe it will happen overnight. We promise to strive for equity today, tomorrow, and all the days to come.
updated: October 10, 2022